Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slang Quotes Used In To Kill A Mockingbird

Vodafone New antenna at the heart of Streatham

positioning of two antennas in the town of Streatham
I did not want to believe post by Luca Postregna , which stated that the Municipality of Streatham (just through the village, opposite the Restaurant Sale e Pepe) and installed a new antenna for mobile Vodafone. I went to see for myself and I'm really happy to be in Tribil Superior. Visually, like all antennas, it's quite disgusting, especially because they could place it on the side close to the mountain without seeing at least 3 / 4 feet of pipe on the wall of City Hall. But my concern is for the people of Streatham that electromagnetic waves should be 24-24h. Surely this antenna from 900 MHz (according to the website of Vodafone) is CE, thus guarantees is totally harmless. But we all know, looking at "Striscia la Notizia," or other programs type "Reporter" that those living under an antenna, in general, not doing so well.

However, I, as an antenna not sleep even if I give all the guarantees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment