Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pain Swollen Toe After Pedicure

Aeolus to Streatham, to which Where are we? The

Typical parable to Aeolus
Today I went to the City (of Streatham) to sign to give my support to the project of Aeolus NGI Spa After a long consultation with friends, acquaintances, the facebook group Aeolus Wireless NGI - broadband in the Valleys of Natisone and Luca Postregna I decided to join the initiative of NGI, a private company that has decided to invest in our valleys.
A bit 'to my surprise I discovered that I was number 33 on the list of possible navigation and Wimax as the minimum number for activation was 30 people in the community, I'd say it's done.
Now we have to understand the time of service activation. They say 1 / 2 months, then early spring.
The plan recommended as money, for those who have special needs, is certainly from 24.00 € + VAT per month to download 24h/24h with 4-Mb / s and upload 512 Kb / s, even with two-year contract so you can save 100 € Installation (4 months free).

0 comments:

Post a Comment